KEEP YOUR CLOUD SOLUTION IN OPTIMUM CONDITION AND DRIVE CONTINUAL IMPROVEMENT
Cloud Operations (Ops), is an essential part of a successful systems lifecycle. Comprising a mixture of DevOps and traditional IT practices which are applied to cloud-based architectures.
CLOUD MANAGEMENT, OPS & SUPPORT
- Ensure your business solution is kept in optimum condition.
- Mitigate the risk and take advantage of any changes/updates to the services you utilise.
- Take advantage of new AWS Services as they become available.
- Free up your internal resources to focus on improving your business solution and outcomes.
- Green Custard can manage part or all of your AWS Cloud Infrastructure and Services.
- Cloud Management, Operations and Support Service Level Guides and Agreements are in place to outline areas of responsibilities.
- Access the Green Custard Cloud Operations Team via Phone, Email or our online Portal.
- Predictable and manageable Total Operational Cost.
- Leverage Green Custard’s broad experience from working with multiple organizations of all shapes and sizes across multiple business verticals.
- Green Custard has highly certified engineers in many specialties including Security, IoT, Machine Learning and DevOps.
- All Green Custard employees embark in Continual Professional Development (CPD) to keep their knowledge at the cutting edge of tech.
- As an Advanced Cloud Consulting Partner we work closely with AWS to find and deliver the best solutions for our clients.
CLOUD OPERATIONAL SUPPORT
- Ensure your business remains agile to quickly respond to your end user customers needs, questions and issues.
- Have access to an experienced support resource to resolve customer issues or software irregularities.
- Access a variety of AWS Certified Professionals to resolve a particular business need.
- Benefit from Green Custards expertise and experience of AWS from working with all manner of organisations.
- Setup a Green Custard Support Agreement that is scoped against your business needs.
- Access our designated Support Team via Phone, Email or online Portal.
- Dedicated resource available to support and resolve business solution issues.
- Advanced experts available to support your inhouse team.