Using cloud to help the world to learn
Our work in education aligns strongly with the values of our organisation, and in particular doing good in the world with software. Our extensive work in this sector has ranged from business case justification via proof-of-concepts, through R&D projects pushing the boundaries and exploring the art of the possible, to full bespoke development of production applications. Whatever your need, our team relishes the opportunity to apply their creativity and proven expertise to your problems.
As one of the world's leading English Language Teaching publishers, Cambridge University Press offers market-leading courses and supplementary materials for learners of English in all age groups. They continuously develop new materials across a range of platforms, including online, interactive whiteboard and mobile apps, in order to deliver the best learning solutions. These are shared across the world from over 50 global offices.
Technology Director at Cambridge University Press
Read some of our related case studies:
OTHER INDUSTRIES THAT WE SUPPORT
- INDUSTRY & MANUFACTURINGUsing cloud to drive manufacturing forward.
- ENERGY & UTILITIESUsing cloud to ensure delivery of services and utilities.
- HEALTHCARE & LIFE SCIENCESUsing cloud to to deliver digitized healthcare services
- PUBLIC SECTORUsing cloud to deliver exceptional public sector services
- CONSUMER GOODSUsing cloud to delight customers with new experiences