DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
You will join our friendly, technically brilliant, and award-winning team of consultants and developers who work on some of the best projects around. Our client base has a great mix of start-ups through to multinational companies and is expanding rapidly - plus we get to start most projects from a clean sheet of paper. You’ll be able to make a genuine difference in the world because IoT is where software truly can provide real-world benefits, whether it be saving energy, resources, or the planet - we have Green in our name but also in our nature.
As Marketing within the business grows we are eager for someone to join us that is excited to advance along with the role.
Diversity and inclusion are the principles upon which our success has been built to date, as diversity enables innovation and an inclusive workplace fosters a creative and stimulating environment for our team.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist within Green Custard, a typical day will include undertaking marketing activities, both digital and traditional.
You will be the sole marketing professional for the business, but will receive plenty of support from stakeholders across the business, from our partner Amazon Web Services (AWS), and from external resources you may choose to enlist. You will have the opportunity to put your marketing whiz hat on, plan and undertake activities and make a real difference that will have a positive effect across internal business functions, as well as enhancing the brand externally.
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review, analyse, and recommend improvements to our website as well as sharing new content including: blogs, case studies, opinions, and news
- Review social media use and plan to ensure best practices are being followed
- Maintain and report on digital performance (web, social, campaigns)
- Prepare marketing broadcasts and newsletters to send out to customers
- Develop image and video content to support brand awareness, products, campaigns, and recruitment
- Coordinate with the sales team to create and execute marketing campaigns on digital and traditional channels.
- Work with sales team to maintain and cleanse data within CRM
- Conceive new and innovative marketing messages and ways to connect with our customers
- Create and maintain our listings on AWS, working closely with AWS marketing resources including AWS team members
- Enhancing customer pitch decks to support the sales team
- Support, coordination and attend events with sales, CSM, and engineering teams
- 2+ Years of Experience in Digital Marketing
- Experience executing paid social media campaigns
- Knowledge of video and picture editing software such as Adobe
- Full understanding of all relevant social media platforms
- Knowledge of content management systems, and strong IT skills
- Knowledge and use of CRM and campaign management tools
- Well organised and able to handle multiple simultaneous projects
- Incredible attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Desire to learn, highly motivated, and want to be part of a fast growing company
- FCIPDM or CIPDM is desirable
HOW TO APPLY
Can you evidence working in a similar marketing role, and show you are an energetic, creative, passionate, and driven individual? We welcome hearing about what excites you the most, and what has made you the most proud.
Please send your application to