Lean Daily Management
Begin your Industry 4.0 journey with a no-risk, fixed-scope offer from AWS, Siemens Mendix, and Matterport.
Green Custard will guide you through the key aspects of the digital twin journey, including capturing a physical space, converting it into a 3D model, and seamlessly integrating this model with real-world system data. This innovative solution can help improve operational efficiency, reduce costs, enhance overall performance, and drive sustainability goals.
Data-Driven Excellence: The Smart Factory Advantage
- Remote monitoring makes it easier to get an in-depth and real-time view of a facility
- Accelerated risk assessment helps to immediately identify process failures and potential issues to prevent incidents, hence reducing
the overall downtime
- Constant access to system information combined with a live view of their facilities helps dispersed teams to remotely learn and collaborate, thereby increasing productivity and operational efficiency.
Sticking to the status quo—the same old spreadsheets-to-email-to-spreadsheet process—is more costly than any other move an enterprise can make today
- Unplanned downtime costs industrial manufacturers as much as $50 billion a year.
- 39% of facilities still use paper records for maintenance reports
Manual job allocations result in reduced productivity
- There is lack of real time data for monitoring LE and OEE
- An estimated 20.9% of wasted time is due to traveling to different areas in a factory, with an additional 19.8% as a result of waiting for instructions
Fixed-Scope Pilot Scheme
The ultimate digital twin solution includes:
1. Full 3D scan with Matterport
- 3D scan (up to 50,000 sqft) with Matterport
- Matterport Enterprise SaaS Platform and AWS Integrator for Matterport Digital Twins.
2. Lean Daily Management Suite
- Standard multi-app Mendix license for up to 5 workstations
- Includes license for AWS TwinMaker.
3. Integration & Support
- Enhanced customisation services from Green Custard
- Full on-going support
4. Full sensor equipment
- All sensor equipment supplied
- Is all equipment in good working order?
- Are there any anomalies in the KPIs?
- Is the operation being interrupted by machine problems?
- Are all required materials available?
- Is the material quality adequate?
- Are waste bins being managed efficiently?
- Are the defined processes being followed at all workstations?
- Are any checklists overdue?
- Is there any protocol violation?
- Are all shifts covered?
- Is there any skill mismatch between workstation and worker?
- Is worker efficiency acceptable?
Packages from $64,000