- Free developer time spent on infrastructure to focus on new feature development, and remove constraints on ambition.
- Improved security (external and internal) and improved governance.
- Cost efficiencies - both operationally and development time.
- A more consistent approach to the application infrastructure, shared across current and future projects.
- Automation of infrastructure to aid current deployments, and accelerate support of new regions.
- Improved reliability and scalability of the system.
- Reduce complexity to be less dependent on a small number of people who are most familiar with the products.
- An experienced technical team to augment the in-house team, and increase their capacity.
- A deep and broad understanding of all AWS services, software best practices, and development patterns.
- AWS CloudFormation Service Delivery Partner.
- Retrospectively establish infrastructure as code.
- Increase security, reliability and scalability. Reduce operating and ongoing development costs.
- Expertise and specialist knowledge to train the in-house technical team.
"I am delighted with the results we have achieved by partnering with Green Custard. In 3 months the work has paid for itself, and we are 6 months ahead of where we would have been."
Learning Technology Lead at Cambridge Assessment
- Database performance and scalability
- AWS account configuration, management, and governance
- Cost efficiency
- Quality of life improvements for in-house developers