Using cloud to deliver exceptional public sector services
Our services in the Public Sector cover the following areas:
- Building Business Cases - Partnering to help define, shape, and prove business cases for conceptual or early stage projects. Our specialisms in IoT and mobile/cloud applications mean that we are a valuable source of knowledge and an intelligent partner, who can help you build a strong case for projects you seek to be commissioned.
- Bespoke cloud and mobile applications - As with our Commercial Sector work, we undertake delivery of bespoke cloud and mobile applications. We cover the full project lifecycle, from inception to delivery, and beyond through our dedicated support, maintenance, and operations team.
- Digital Outcomes & Specialists - We are proudly a Crown Commercial Service supplier on the Digital Outcomes & Specialists 4 and 5 frameworks. Due to the wide range of capabilities within our organisation, we are listed as a supplier of specialists covering many aspects of software development, including: API development, cloud services, databases, web, mobile, search and systems integration.
- G-Cloud - We offer a
Digital Consulting Service (IoT and Cloud Service Delivery)on the G-Cloud 12 framework. The service is Agile and delivers flexible and cost-effective assistance for discovery and strategic reviews, proof-of-concepts, implementation, and ongoing support.
The specialisms of our company means that we are often commissioned to work in the following areas:
- Education - We have undertaken many previous projects in the education sector, and understand it well. The sector also aligns strongly with the values of our organisation, and in particular doing good in the world with software.
- Internet of Things - We are a leading provider of IoT consultancy in the UK, and this is particularly relevant to projects covering Smart Cities, Utilities, and Transport.
As one of the world's leading English Language Teaching publishers, Cambridge University Press offers market-leading courses and supplementary materials for learners of English in all age groups. They continuously develop new materials across a range of platforms, including online, interactive whiteboard and mobile apps, in order to deliver the best learning solutions. These are shared across the world from over 50 global offices.
Technology Director, Cambridge University Press
Read some of our related case studies:
OTHER INDUSTRIES THAT WE SUPPORT
- INDUSTRY & MANUFACTURINGUsing cloud to drive manufacturing forward.
- ENERGY & UTILITIESUsing cloud to ensure delivery of services and utilities.
- HEALTHCARE & LIFE SCIENCESUsing cloud to to deliver digitized healthcare services
- CONSUMER GOODSUsing cloud to delight customers with new experiences
- EDUCATIONUsing cloud to help the world to learn