Seamless Connectivity: Discover the Power of Connected Devices
Deliver new revenue streams and gain greater customer understanding with our IoT solutions.
- Deep understanding of customer product use, enabling product refinement and design to improve and keep customers engaged.
- Personalisation allowing products to adapt and change to meet the specific needs of the consumer.
- Sustainability, completely rethink your product, in a world which demands us to reduce, reuse and recycle.
- Loyalty, develop loyalty solutions based on product use, whether a product in a consumer's home, or a fleet of B2B2C products in the field, increasing product use and engagement
- Consumable replenishment, where products have consumables, develop wrap-around services to deliver consumables to customers as they need them
IoT Product Retrofit
Transform your products into smart assets and generate recurring revenue.
Our service is designed to help businesses generate additional revenue beyond their core product sales. By retrofitting IoT capabilities, companies can offer premium data-driven services to their customers, creating new income streams.
We provide businesses with valuable insights into their customer base, allowing them to improve product-market fit and tailor their offerings to meet customer needs more effectively. This deeper understanding can drive better decision-making.
Retrofitting IoT into your products positions your business ahead of the competition. With access to rich data and the ability to offer unique IoT-driven services, you can outpace competitors, adapt quickly to market changes, and differentiate your offerings without major product redesigns.
Migration to AWS IoT
Meet your digital transformation goals and delight customers, reduce costs, and boost productivity when you migrate and modernize with Amazon Web Services!
Focus teams on developing and iterating applications and features that differentiate your business.
AWS’s superior AI and voice integration capabilities can open new avenues for enhancing product functionalities and improving user experiences.
Easily scale from 1K to 1M+ globally, with tools to simplify Device management.
IoT Immersion Day
An AWS IoT Immersion Day is a full-day, hands-on workshop that provides an opportunity to learn about AWS IoT services, how they work together, and how they can be used to build IoT applications.
The workshop starts with an overview of AWS IoT services, including AWS IoT Core, AWS IoT Greengrass, AWS IoT FleetWise, and AWS IoT Analytics.
Participants will learn how to build a secure IoT architecture using AWS IoT services, including how to manage devices and data, as well as how to ensure data privacy and security.
The workshop includes hands-on labs where participants can put what they've learned into practice by building a simple IoT application using AWS IoT services.
AWS Well-Architected Framework Review
As an established AWS Advanced Tier Partner and Well-Architected Framework Partner, we offer a review that evaluates your workload against the AWS best practices and the 6 pillars of the AWS Well-Architected Framework.
Streamline your operations, increase security, save money, and improve performance.
Together, we will strive to remediate at least 45% or more of the identified critical issues, which qualifies you for up to $5,000* in AWS credits.
AWS IoT Lens Well-Architected Framework Review
Unlock the full potential of your AWS workload with a Green Custard AWS Well-Architected Framework Review, utilising our exclusive IoT lens.
As an AWS IoT specialist, we have enhanced the standard AWS Well-Architected Framework Review with our extensive experience in designing and developing connected products, services, and solutions for diverse sectors, such as commercial, healthcare, and industrial.
Review your architecture against the 6 pillars of the AWS Well-Architected Framework with a specific focus on IoT integration.
- Increase product value by generating recurring revenue for services which use real-time product data.
- Enable or disable software features to provide greater product differentiation and charging models.
- Use preventative maintenace to identify potential product issues and schedule repair of customer products.
- Detect consumable usage and automate sending replacements to customers, improving consumable sales and forecasting.
- Gain a more precise understanding of how your B2B or B2C customers use your product to refine and improve in future iterations.
- Adapt the product experience based on a customers preferences or use to deliver more personalised experiences.
You can also book a meeting at a time which suits you: