LoRaWAN Starter Kits
Accelerate IoT Development with Green Custard's LoRaWAN Starter Kit, featuring seamless connectivity to AWS IoT Core for LoRaWAN.
Launching Green Custard's LoRaWAN Starter Kit!
Green Custard's LoRaWAN starter kits greatly simplify the development of IoT solutions based on LoRaWAN technology. By providing pre-configured devices and connectors, we help you quickly set up and connect your IoT devices to the cloud, reducing the time and effort required for prototyping and proof of concept development.
- Seamless connectivity to AWS IoT Core for LoRaWAN
- LoRaWAN gateway registration, status check, control and removal
- LoRaWAN device registration, status check, control and removal
- Send downlink messages, e.g., light up a LED.
- Register uplink webhooks, called whenever there is new data.
- Register events webhooks, called whenever there are new events.
- Grafana dashboard to visualise LoRaWAN device sensor data.
- Automated deployment of all AWS infrastructure into
an account of your choice.
The starter kit includes all the necessary hardware components, such as LoRaWAN-enabled sensors, gateway, and other devices, already configured to work together seamlessly. So you can focus on building your specific IoT applications, rather than spending time on the initial setup and integration of devices.
The versatility of LoRaWAN technology makes it applicable to various industries and use cases, including smart cities, building automation, agriculture, industrial monitoring, utility management, and more.
Explore and prototype IoT solutions more efficiently, accelerate the development and deployment of LoRaWAN-based IoT applications, foster innovation and embrace the potential of IoT technology with seamless connectivity to AWS IoT Core for LoRaWAN.
Green Custard delivered an integrated solution for Ely Museum. Multiple unobtrusive sensors interconnected via LoRaWAN to a 4G-enabled gateway measure various data points without impacting the building’s aesthetics.